Taylor Cares Transitional Homes ….Our goal is to provide warm, nurturing care in a cost-effective manner that preserves and enhances independence and dignity to the homeless in our community , priority our veterans. We seek to make a positive impact every day in the lives of all of the veterans and residents we serve throughout the community.
Mission …Our goal is to provide transitional housing to our homeless veterans in our communities at risk in a warm, homelike environment which preserves and enhances independence and dignity.
Fostering independence, meaning, comfort and personal choice throughout all aspects of life
- Celebrating our residents as unique individuals, deserving of dignity and respect;
- Fostering independence, meaning, comfort and personal choice throughout all aspects of life;
- Empowering our staff to support our residents’ choices;
- Nurturing the human spirit through education, religious expression, art, and music;
- Striving for excellence through respect, development, and support of our residents and employees, who support our mission.
- Welcoming family and friends as integral members of our community;
- Maintaining a safe and secure living environment in which our residents may achieve their optimal level of function;
- Ensuring responsible fiscal stewardship to support the Home’s commitment to quality care and services, and to the community;
- Complying with all federal and state laws, regulatory and accreditation requirements, standards and practices.